Skip to main content

Kisah Indahku


Love story (short course)Since it first entered junior high I have not been able to uncover ma feeling like an idol of the heart despite already feel the ideal female figure ma love me.High school because they had already emboldened myself because of insistence of friends who secured himself for he (my friend) that preferred by Sidia but because my friends do not want to go out with this girl so she would if I was going out with sicewek. Courtship during sebulanpun I went through smoothly without any communication until the end. Still felt there is "a first impression going out" without ever way alone to a place that is special. Ketemuannya only at school and sms's are only about 3-7 times a day the monotone message. Because maybe the girl is bored with me (who first pacaranan) was he (already the umpteenth time) felt strange to me that no less romantic and incredible tricks in lovemaking.And in college I've tried on their own states of love and walk a few years, only to end before the lecture ended, the fun was also a relationship of love. It wrote that I would describe it as the end in college.

Although it has been established in love, but it's not perfect because the former luxury while I was actually not what is right for me. There is still a desire to change it according to my will, but I can not do. The girl who is always learning and want to continue to learn and less influenced by the outside world, or rather berpoya hedon-Poya because that's the most abstinence for me. I am looking for a mediocre with all his extraordinary.Well short of those who have been close to me, probably because of less Sidia provide color in hidupuku so there is no passion for him, but just learning and socializing, so I gave him what he expected, but sincerity is difficult.thank you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strategi Kepemimpinan Ali Bin Abu Thalib

BAB I PENDAHULUAN A.       Latarbelakang Masalah Nabi Muhammad saw. Tidak meninggalkan wasiat tentang siapa yang akan menggantikan beliau sebagai pemimpin politik umat Islam setelah beliau wafat. Beliau tampaknya menyerahkan persoalan tersebut kepada kaum Muslimin untuk menentukannya sendiri. Kaena itu, tidak lama setelah beliau wafat; belum lagi jenazahnya dimakamkan, sejumlah tokohMuhajirin dan Ashor Berkumpul dibalai kota   Bani Sa’dah, Madinah.  

Kedudukan Ar-ra'yu sebagai Landasan Hukum Islam

Referensi Pada dasarnya umat Islam yang beriman Kepada Allah swt. Meyakini bahwa Sumber utama Ajaran Islam yaitu Alquran dan Hadis sudah sempurna. Firman Allah dalam Alquran sudah sempurna membahas aturan-aturan, hukum, ilmu pengetahuan (filsafat), kisah, ushul fiqh dan lain-lain. Begitu juga Hadis Rasulullah yang salah satu sifatnya menjadi penjelasan ayat-ayat dalam Alquran. Posisi Hadis adalah penjelas dan sumber kedua setelah Alquran.

Dasar-dasar Pendidikan Islam

DASAR-DASAR PENDIDIKAN ISLAM (Tinjauan al-Qur'an dan Hadis) Oleh : Kelompok 2 A.    Pendahuluan Islam mempunyai berbagai macam aspek, di antaranya adalah pendidikan (Islam). Pendidikan Islam bermula sejak nabi Muhammad Saw, menyampaikan ajaran Islam kepada umatnya. [1]   Pendidikan adalah proses atau upaya-upaya menuju pencerdasan generasi, sehingga menjadi manusia dalam fitrahnya. Itu artinya bahwa pendidikan merupakan conditio sine quanon yang harus dilakukan pada setiap masa. Berhenti dari gerakan pendidikan berarti   lonceng kematian (baca; kemunduran atau keterbelakangan) telah berbunyi dalam masyarakat atau negara.